Submit to Bali’s purest embrace at Four Seasons Sayan:
arrive via a dramatic bridge and choose from secluded treetop accommodations or riverside pool villas. Gravitate inwards at Sacred River Spa with Chakra Ceremonies and river stone massages, and reconnect to your life force with yoga, meditation and Life Talks. Savour the simplicity of rice planting with local farmers, and embrace the ubiquitous energy of soulful Ubud.
LOCATION & CONCEPT
- Soulful location nestled between two rivers in the Sayan Valley: the sacred Ayung River with its holy springs and ancient temples, and a Subak river that is part of Bali’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed irrigation network.
- Ten minutes from Ubud and perfect base for exploring Bali’s mountain landscapes and cultural attractions.
- Dramatic architecture with a rooftop arrival via a teak footbridge high above the trees to an elliptical lotus pond, from where guests descend to the lobby, restaurants, spa and accommodations.
- 60 units comprising 18 suites and 42 pool villas spread across 18 acres of terraced hillside, offering river-front or elevated valley views.
- Absolute privacy – dare we say Bali’s most private villas – guaranteed by the below-ground design of each villa, which have rooftop entrances in the same style as the lobby.
Earthy, natural materials including custom-made ikat fabrics hand-loomed and hand-dyed in Bali, shell and coconut, timber, original artworks and antiques.