Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate is a five-star luxury city hotel in Dubai that stands as a tribute to Ibn Battuta, the most famous of Arabic explorers. The impressive hotel is accessible through it’s unique 50 metre-high gate and themed according to the adventurer’s 14th century travels across Arabia, Africa and the Orient. Located next to Ibn Battuta Mall and Dubai Metro, the hotel is close to Jebel Ali Free Zone, golf course and the beaches of the Palm Jumeirah. Guests staying at Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate will be attended to with exceptional hospitality by the renowned Swiss hotel group Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts.
The hotel’s 396 rooms and suites inspire a sense of wonder and delight contemporary décor reminiscent of eras gone by. The Battuta suites are themed to reflect 10 of the countries Ibn Battuta travelled through and special executive benefits are extended to executive room and suite guests.
• Located adjacent to Ibn Battuta Mall and close to Jebel Ali Free Zone in ‘New Dubai’
• Two floors dedicated to business travellers, with executive rooms, special benefits, a separate reception and lounge access
• An iconic building with themed suites inspired by Ibn Battuta’s travels, accessed via a unique gate
• Three-way inter-connecting rooms for large families
• Seven different restaurants and bars, as well as a nightlucb
• Complimentary shuttle transfers to Oceana Beach Club
• Close to golf courses, business districts and The Palm Jumeirah beaches