In a city of majestic palaces and beautiful lakes lies a luxury Six Star Hotel named The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, a hotel where those who believe there is no such thing as too much luxury will feel right at home.
Courtyards, fountains, reflecting pools, serene cream facades, and domed pavilions: if you feel as though you’re in a palace, the effect is intentional. The Six Star Hotel Oberoi Udaivilas was constructed in the mold of a traditional Indian royal residence.
Relax in your Premier Room and enjoy hand-crafted furniture, a walled courtyard, Victorian bathtub, and all the modern amenities like LCD TV and Wifi. Hit the decadent spa for an Ayurvedic massage, while taking in the scenic views of Lake Pichola and the City Palace. Afterward, feed your royal hunger at Udaimahal, which offers traditional Rajasthani cuisine in plush surroundings.
Once you’re fed, take the boat across the lake to explore Udaipur, known around the world for its gorgeous lakeside palaces.
Recognition & Affiliates
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur is part of Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Travel + Leisure – The 100 Best Hotels in the World – 2016
- Condé Nast Traveler – Gold List – 2007-2016
- Condé Nast Traveler – No.15, Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World- 2012
- Travel + Leisure – Top Ten Resorts, Asia – 2012
- Travel + Leisure – Top Ten Best Overall City Hotel – 2012
- Travel + Leisure – 500 World’s Best Hotels – 2011
- Travel + Leisure – World’s Best Hotel Brand – 2013
- Travel + Leisure – Top Resort in Asia – 2013
- World Travel Awards – World’s Leading Luxury Hotel Brand (Oberoi) – 2013
The Six Star Hotel The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur Hotel Room Types
Premier Room -Room size: 56 m2 / 600 ft2
All Premier Rooms have a private walled courtyard, and the rooms have luxurious white marble bathrooms marked by Victorian freestanding bathtubs and separate shower stalls. The rooms look out onto the landscaped gardens of the resort.
Premier Swimming Pool View-Features original artworks, handcrafted furniture, white marble bathrooms and shower stalls that overlook a private walled courtyard.
Premier Lake View Room-Room size: 56 m2 / 600 ft2
Premier Lake View rooms open onto the beautiful semi-private pool. From here guests overlook Lake Pichola. The luxurious marble bathrooms have Victorian style free standing bathtubs and overlook private walled courtyards.
Luxury Suite with Private Pool-Room size: 107 m2 / 1150 ft2
The Six Star Hotel Luxury Suites have private infinity pools and tented dining pavilions with private butler service. These suites have an unrivaled view of the City Palace horizon. These suites offer breathtaking views of the Aravali Hills overlooking Lake Pichola.
The Six Star Hotel The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur Hotel Resturant and bars
The Six Star Hotel Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur offers a host of drinking and dining options. The cosmic-themed Restaurant has a menu item for everyone, yet offers an impressive number of seafood dishes. The lobby bar, in addition to drinks, serves sandwiches and locally-made cakes,food that meets the same exacting standards.
The Six Star Hotel Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur spa
The Six Star Hotel The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur spa is completely refurbished and furnished with contemporary design pieces and materials to make available the best in beauty and wellness services.
The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur Hotel Staff
The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur has professionally trained,caring and competent staffs to deliver customers in terms of services.
Udaipur is approximately one hour 45 minutes by air from Delhi and Mumbai and 55 minutes from Jaipur. Guests are met at the airport by liveried staff in chauffeur driven cars. The Oberoi Udaivilas is situated on the banks of Lake Pichola in Udaipur, set against the dramatic backdrop of the Aravalli ranges and steeped in the romance of the historical region of Mewar.
Just talking about the sheer size of the Six Star Hotel Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur and the ridiculous amount of hotel options that they offer makes one wonder that if the resort itself is so big, what kind of accommodations does it offer? The daipur’s Oberoi Udaivilas is known for its specialty in accommodations that satisfy the cravings of those both young and old. The list of things to do goes on and on and no matter how many times you have been there you still probably haven’t seen it all.
Why Udaipur’s Oberoi Udaivilas Stands out classic
- The pools, water parks,resort, and beaches are world class and are among the best you could ever experience.
- They do a good job of having both things for kids to do and things for adults to do so both are satisfied.
- The views are impeccable. You can see all of Paradise Island from your room in a breathtaking view that will make you never want to leave.
- The staff is very friendly. Every one of the staff members will treat you with respect and will help you with any problem you have.
- The bathrooms are featured with the best countertops.
- The staffs are very caring and are professionals in their services.
- There are endless things to do. People say they experience a new thing every time they are there. The things to do are endless.
Luxury at its peak is experienced at the daipur’s Oberoi Udaivilas Six Star Hotel.