Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu is set amidst 13 hectares of lush tropical greenery in Lapu-Lapu City, and connected to the main island of Cebu by several bridges. An ideal base for both leisure and business travellers, the resort is only a short 20-minute drive to the Mactan Cebu International Airport.
The resort comprises 530 lavish guestrooms and suites characterised by contemporary décor with Filipino touches of banana leaf and rattan. Rooms feature memorable views of the Mactan Sea and the surrounding Shangri-La Marine Sanctuary and islets. Ocean Club Rooms, located in the exclusive Ocean Wing, offer an enhanced level of comfort, and provide private balconies facing the beautiful Mactan Channel.
• Adventure Zone is an indoor, air-conditioned playground specially designed for children aged four years and above. The multi-storey playground lets children swing on ropes, climb up and down nets and ladders or crawl through shapes and heights of safely padded vinyl. Daily children’s activities are available. Long-sleeved shirts and socks are required for safety.
• The Toddler Zone is a play area for children aged three years and below. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
• E-Zone is a complete entertainment hub which offers a TimeZone arcade, Xbox 360 video games, wired Internet and Wi-Fi access, a sports lounge, a snack bar and a stylish karaoke room with over 20,000 multilingual songs.
• 350-metre beach cove
• Fully-equipped health club and gym with sauna, steam bath and massage rooms
• (1) 700m2 and (1) 1,500m2 swimming pool and sundeck areas with separate children’s pool and aquaplay area
• Parasailing, sailboats, sea kayaking and windsurfing • Scuba diving and snorkeling
• Water sports and jet-skiing
• Speedboat fun rides
• Six-hole pitch and putt and themed mini-golf
• Tennis court
• Marine Sanctuary – six-hectare sanctuary that houses over 160 species of marine life